The restricted custody center is a privilege that inmates must earn by demonstrating good behavior and a willingness to make life changes for the future. Inmates are expected to adhere to all of the Restricted Custody Center policies and procedures at all times.
|Policy & Procedural Rules at RCC
- Beds will be assigned and you are responsible for any art work or writing on your bunk area, which will lead to a write-up.
- There will be a standing head count announced one time on 2nd shift at the deputies discretion but inmates will be expected to stand by their bunks with their name cards in hand.
- Beds will be made every morning and all personal items will be stowed away in lockers before crews go out. Nothing shall be left out or in plain sight.
- It shall be the responsibility of each inmate to get up after called and to be ready for work prior to their work supervisor arriving at the facility.
- Lights out at 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 11 p.m. on Friday & Saturday. Lights out means that all inmates are in their beds and the facility is quiet.
- Contact visits will be scheduled once a month for every inmate shortly after the facility opens.
- Any write-up at all will be turned into DOC and the inmate written up will be removed from the RCC at that time.
- Inmates will be granted access to the recreation area from 5 p.m. in the afternoon until 8 p.m. at night (Monday thru Friday) and from 8 a.m. in the morning until 11 p.m. at night on Saturday and Sunday. This will be a privilege that can be revoked at any time if contraband or behavior of inmates on the recreation area causes a problem for the facility.
- Commissary PAKS will be delivered twice during 2nd shift Monday thru Friday. On Saturday and Sunday commissary PAKS will be delivered to the RCC twice on 1st and 2nd shift.
- There will be no hanging of curtains or clothes lines in the RCC at all.
- No inmate shall step or reach over into the taped off area around the deputies desk.
- Inmates are not allowed to use or be in the conference room bathroom at all (except change out).
- All inmates must wear tops and bottoms at all times in the living areas due to classes and contact visits going on in the conference room.
- Inmates are not to set on any tables or stand in any chairs at the RCC.